Shop Empire 2 Shop Empire 2

This game is amazing, so addictive and brings back memories of playing Sim Tower back in elementary school. Love the art style and the attention to detail. Only complaint is WHY SO MANY THEIVES!! Other than that, I highly enjoy playin this game in my downtime! Time to try #3

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

too addictive

haha horribly offensive yet totally addictive love it dude wish the app on my phone was free

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Best One yet

Wow man i love the blood effects the sounds the animation the action this is a masterpiece man!!

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

just wish it were longer

hehe i know these games take forever to make, so me wishing for it to be longer is a bit selfish i just enjoyed playing it that much. Great sound effects, awsome animations, good blood effects, cant wait for part 3 man. keep it up!

Stick Figure Tips&Tricks Stick Figure Tips&Tricks

Very helpful

Yeah, ive got an old stick toon on newgrounds, called Caution, but i havent touched flash in years, your tutorial reminded me of alot of the easy to forget basics. Thanks man! you should make one for blood and explosions.

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

Sorry to Disagree

Yeah, everyone seems to love this game, but I personally saw it as very repetitive, and somewhat pointless. No offence, its better than anything I could do, but it just didnt captivate me. Sorry bro

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Favorite Game Ever

Man, this game kicks arse my friend, and I agree with the previous review, this would be great for the PSP, you should check into that!

Major Madness Major Madness

Nice game my friend!

Hey man, good job. I liked this game. It was like a cartoonish arcade shooter. Very good. Challenging and fun! Keep up the good work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Aye deffinetly an awsome game!

Man this game has always been a fav. of mine, Im looking forward to buying the ps2 version! It is damn hard on here though, but i still enjoy it though i've never gotten passed the second level.

Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

This is stolen

Its nothing but the home off the game Virtual Springfield. All you did was trace it. Good Try, But its been done by the pros. come up with your own ideas next time.